Inscrit le: 06 Juil 2018
|Posté le: 14/09/2018, 08:57 Sujet du message: mott (restricted): Mr. McBu
|An NBA free-agent class with a little something for everyone hits the market on July 1. The group includes an array of superstars Chris Jones Jersey , big men, glue guys and sharp-shooters.
Here’s a look at some of the players to follow when the action begins:
– Kevin Durant (player option): Has expressed his desire to remain with the Warriors. He’s in the middle of his prime as one of the game’s premier players.
– Paul George (player option): He has one of the best all-around games in the league and is still fairly young at 28.
– LeBron James (player option): Still the free-agent grand prize at age 33, James has shown few signs of wear and tear despite 15 stellar seasons in the league.
– Chris Paul (unrestricted): Among the league’s best point guards even at 33, but he’s struggled some with injuries over the years, including a hamstring issue in last year’s playoffs.
– Clint Capela (restricted): He’s emerged as one of the league’s top young big men after averaging 13.9 points, 10.8 rebounds and nearly two blocks per game with the Rockets. Houston surely would like to keep him, but the price tag could be steep.
– DeMarcus Cousins (unrestricted): He was playing very well for the Pelicans before an Achilles injury ended his season. Questions about his long-term health are real Michael Dickson Jersey , but he’s also a guy who can score 25 points a game if he regains form.
– Derrick Favors (unrestricted): He’s not flashy and doesn’t stretch the floor, but the 6-foot-10 forward has had several productive seasons with the Jazz and will likely garner some interest.
– DeAndre Jordan (player option): He’ll be 30 years old next season, but was still one of the league’s dominant rebounds last season, averaging more than 15 per game.
– Brook Lopez (unrestricted): He averaged just 13 points per game for the Lakers last season, which was his lowest since his rookie year, but he remains a 7-footer who could several teams.
– Julius Randle (restricted): He’s quietly turned into a promising young player with the Lakers, averaging 16.1 points and eight rebounds last season while shooting nearly 56 percent from the field.
– Trevor Ariza (unrestricted): A valuable forward who can stretch the floor Davon House Jersey , he’s provided solid shooting and good defense for the Rockets over the past four seasons.
– Avery Bradley (unrestricted): Struggled with injuries last season, playing just 46 games, but is still considered a solid two-way player that can a team in many ways.
– Aaron Gordon (restricted): Still just 22 years old, the 6-foot-9 Gordon turned into a productive all-around player for the Magic last season, averaging 17.6 points and 7.9 rebounds. His ability to make 3-pointers last season is a big plus.
– Marcus Smart (restricted): The Celtics guard is not a great shooter, but can impact the game in many different ways. He averaged 10.2 points, 4.8 assists and 3.5 rebounds last season while playing great defense.
– Wayne Ellington (unrestricted): He’s emerged as a reliable shooter off the bench for the Heat the past few seasons. He averaged a career-high 11.2 points last years while shooting nearly 40 percent from 3-point range.
– Doug McDermott (restricted): Mr. McBuckets has turned into a very good role player Ray Lewis Jersey , staying excellent from 3-point range while improving the other parts of his game.
– J.J. Redick (unrestricted): Had a solid season for the 76ers, averaging a career-high 17.1 points per game and shooting 42 percent from 3-point range. He just turned 34.
Lions wide receiver Golden Tate is headed into the final year of his contract and he’s been open about his desire to work out a new deal that keeps him in Detroit.
The Lions have taken a more leisurely approach as they see how all the pieces fit under new head coach Matt Patricia in his first year on the job. If Tate’s scouting instincts are on point, Kenny Golladay might give them something to think about when it comes to how to devote their resources at wide receiver.
Golladay had聽28 catches for 477 yards and three touchdowns while missing five games during his rookie season. Five of those catches covered at least 40 yards and Golladay’s size was also put to good use in the red zone, which makes for a package that Tate can see turning into a major weapon for the Lions.
“I saw freakish catches, man,” Tate said, via MLive.com.聽“Some real freakin’ freakish catches. Kenny’s still a young guy trying to figure it out Eric Berry Jersey , but he’s moving at a great pace. If he can just keep the mentality he has coming in, he studies, and just tries to get better every day, I’m telling you, this guy can be dominant. He’s a WR1 kind of guy.”
Golladay fits into a different offensive role than Tate, but a breakout of that proportion for Golladay could certainly impact a decision for a team that also has Marvin Jones under contract through the 2020 season.
Moritz Wagner Jersey